Optional final project is to use skills learned in class to solve innovative interesting problem of your own choice. You will
need to write your own matlab code to solve this problem. You
need to make inclass 15 minutes presentation and submit a final
written report on the topic of your choice where you use methods of
numerical computing to solve some cool problem.
Time line for final project:
- stage one - you think about what you want to do, talk to your
friends, talk to me, bounce ideas of the wall -
September 15, 2021
- stage 2- you submit to me a title and a one page description of
September 30, 2021
- stage 3
I choose 3 or 4 best projects and will notify you if you are selected.
- stage 4 - you submit to me transparencies of your talk in doc or
October 15, 2021
- stage 4 you give in-class presentation and answer questions
November 15, 2021
- Last day of classes - you submit your written report in LATEX format
Submission of your final report constitutes your agreement to
wave all the copyrights of your report. It may be made available to
other NC students.